HSBC meets your expectations in complete security thanks to connection with Secure Key.
By activating Secure Key, we offer you 2 types of connection:
- without Secure Key: to view your accounts and make day-to-day transactions,
- with Secure Key: for a complete and autonomous management of your accounts.
Discover the advantages of Secure Key connection from the HSBC France mobile application and/or the hsbc.fr website:
Add a beneficiary and send them a transfer in France or internationally with no waiting
Send messages to your adviser in total confidence
Tell us your new contact details without having to visit the branch
Place an order to buy or sell shares / OPC Stock Exchange France and abroad
(1) We remind you that, according to the regulations in force, individuals, associations and companies not having the commercial form, domiciled or established for tax purposes in France, are required to declare, when declaring their income or results, the accounts opened, used or closed abroad as well as the related income. In addition, as soon as individuals receive income from movable property through these accounts, they must pay social security contributions and, where applicable, a down payment of income tax. In addition, according to the regulations in force, individuals domiciled for tax purposes in France are required to declare, when filing their income tax return, life insurance policies taken out with organisations established outside France and, where applicable, the related income. In addition, in some cases, the latter must pay social security contributions as soon as the income is paid. In the event of non-compliance with these obligations, the persons concerned are exposed to tax reminders and the application of tax sanctions (fines, surcharges, default interest). For more information about your tax obligations, we recommend that you consult your usual advisors.
(2) Global View and Global Transfer services are reserved for HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers. For more information on this service, go to: https://www.hsbc.fr/banque-au-quotidien/banque-a-distance/mes-services-internationaux
(3) Online underwriting is possible on the HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2 policy, a group life insurance policy in euros with variable capital and individual and optional membership underwritten by HSBC France.