New online banking customer
To activate your Secure Key, you will first have to register as an online banking customer
From the mobile app
NB: to activate your Secure Key quickly and easily, make sure that the email address and mobile phone numbers you have registered with HSBC’s online services are up to date.
1. Download and open the HSBC France mobile application
2. Enter your username and then the secret code you have received by mail
3. Tap "Install".
4. Personalise your passwords
5. Personalise your security questions
6. Accept the Remote Banking terms and conditions
7. Select the reception mode of activation code 1
8. Enter and validate activation code 1
9. Select how you want to receive activation code 2
10. Enter and validate activation code 2
11. Choose and confirm your confidential code
12. Tap on "OK" and log in again to access your accounts
From the hsbc.fr website
- Click the red "Login" button at the top right of the screen
- Enter your username, then the secret code you received by mail
- Choose your Secure Key
- Personalise your passwords
- Personalise your security questions
- Accept the Remote Banking terms and conditions
If you have chosen Secure Key Mobile
Note the activation code 1 displayed on hsbc.fr website.
7. Note down the activation code 1 displayed on the hsbc.fr website
9. Enter activation code 1
10. Select how you would like to receive activation code 2
11. Enter and confirm activation code 2
12. Choose and confirm your confidential code
13. Tap on "OK" and log in again to access your accounts
If you have chosen Secure Key box
7. Connect to the hsbc.fr website when you receive your box
8. Go to the "Login" page
9. Enter your username, your memorable answer and the 3 characters of your password requested on the screen
10. Confirm receipt of your box
11. Enter the serial number of your box, choose your PIN, then generate a one-time use code
12. Enter this single-use code on the screen
13. Access your accounts
To access and manage your accounts anywhere in the world from your smartphone, download the HSBC France mobile application.
Existing online banking cutomer
Reactivate your Secure Key on your new smartphone
Install the HSBC France mobile app on your new smartphone
If you use Secure Key Mobile
1. Launch the mobile application
2. Enter your username, then the answer to your memorable question
3. For a simple connection: enter your password
4. For a secure connection, enter a single-use code generated from your old smartphone
Once you have followed these steps you can bank online as usual. Secure Key access will be disabled from your old smartphone.
If you use the Secure Key Box
You can connect directly to the app from your box.
Pass from the Smart Key box to Secure Key Mobile
You will need:
- Your ID
- Your memorable answer
- Your password
- Your smartphone
From the HSBC France mobile application menu, tap on "Register Secure Key Mobile".
Or click here to perform this operation.
Order a new Secure Key box
You will need:
- your physical Secure Key
- your user ID
- your memorable answer
Click here to perform this operation.