Why choose the Visa Premier Card
Generous withdrawal and payments limits tailored to suit you
Use it free of charge at any HSBC Group ATM at home and abroad(1)
Free travel protection(2)
Includes insurance and assistance for your complete peace of mind
Valuable savings with a wide range of Visa Premier partners
The card that comes with high-end privileges
Enjoy more peace of mind at all times, with excellent travel protection and flexible payment options.
Flexible withdrawal and payment limits
Your Visa Premier Card offers the following standard limits.
These can be adjusted to suit your personal situation, and whether you bank online or in branch.
You’ll get your individual limits in your Personalised Conditions when you apply.
- €8,000 every 30 days, of which €5,000 or the local currency equivalent can be abroad
- repatriation of cardholder
- repatriation of travel companions
- reimbursement of overseas medical expenses
- legal assistance abroad
Only available to valid Visa Premier Card holders(2).
- trip cancellation, interruption or alteration
- flight and baggage delay
- worldwide winter sports cover
- theft or damage to rental vehicles
- 30-day purchase guarantee
Only available for services purchased with your Visa Premier Card.
The description and terms and conditions for this cover can be found in the Visa Premier leaflet.
For more information, download the latest notice Visa Premier.
The annual fee for the Visa Premier debit card is €134.
It's also available with HSBC Hexagone, from €14.45 per month.
In France and the Eurozone:
Withdrawals in euros are free of charge at any cash machine.
In the European Economic Area:
For card payments and cash withdrawals, currency is converted at the rate applied by Visa on the day the transaction is processed.
Outside the Eurozone:
- withdrawals at HSBC Group ATMs are exempt from our standard charges(1)
- withdrawals at other ATMs are subject to our fixed and proportional fees(1)
More information is available in branch and on our website in our card fees.
Download the full terms and conditions
Visa Premier Partners
Your card entitles you to exclusive travel, leisure and shopping offers negotiated with Visa Premier Partners.
See the latest offers at www.visa.com
In case of loss or theft
Please report loss or theft immediately:
- call free 0 800 970 179** our HSBC Customer Relations department is open 24/7.
- at your local HSBC branch
- in online banking: Accounts and cards France > Cards > Report a lost or stolen card
If you cancel your card online, you can order a replacement immediately after completing your report.
Always confirm your report without delay in writing to your branch. Either deliver it in person or send it by registered post.
Note: you may be liable for any debts incurred due to late cancellation, gross negligence or fraud.
Our cards are made from 85% recycled plastic.
How to apply
Log on to your secure banking space, and select ‘Souscription en ligne/Cartes bancaires’(4) (Online application/Credit cards).
New to HSBC
Profit from HSBC expertise to manage your wealth