Take your first step towards your future plans
Choose, with your adviser, the best option to achieve your goals.
Easily manage your payments, transfers and more online.
Decide how much to pay each month at the start and change it at any time.
Why choose HSBC Essentiel 2?
Save for your future
If you're young, active and ready to start saving regularly(2) for your big plans, HSBC Essentiel 2 version Projets could be the ideal policy for you.
Prepare for your family
If you want to save for your children or grandchildren's future, HSBC Essentiel 2 version Générations enables you to open a policy in their name or leave them a gift.
Simple and accessible
- Affordable paymentsStart your policy with just €150(2) deposit and make regular monthly payments from €45.
- Loyalty rewardsSave more on management fees the longer you save, when you set up regular payments(3).
- Grows with youHSBC Essentiel 2 Générations version switches to Projets version when a child reaches maturity, keeping the tax benefits.
|Year||Rate you pay
|From the first investment
|After 1 year
|After 2 years||1,75% max
|After 3 years
From the first investment
|Rate you pay
After 1 year
|Rate you pay
|Year||After 2 years|
|Rate you pay
After 3 years
|Rate you pay
Manage your policy online
Safe and secure
Manage your policy online in 'Assurance vie', including advice, buying and selling.
Get investment advice to suit your plans and risk profile, just as you would in branch.
Share your assets
If you want to leave something for your children or grandchildren, you have two options:
- Start an Essentiel 2 version Projets policy for them from an early age
- Choose Essentiel 2 version Générations with the gift option and easy access from €5000
This also offers double the tax benefits(2):
- no inheritance tax up to the legal allowance
- for your children and grandchildren: the tax benefits of life insurance policies
Protect your capital
The additional capital is the difference, when positive, between the premiums paid but not surrendered minus payment charges, and death benefit available on the claim date.
A specific tax regime applies to life insurance in the event of illness and death.
Things you should know
Online as in your branch, HSBC supports and advises you on the funds adapted to your risk profile and your investment project for your payments and switches.
For the portion of unit-linked rights, the amounts invested are not guaranteed but are subject to upward or downward fluctuations, depending in particular on developments on the financial markets. They present a risk of capital loss borne entirely by the subscriber*.
How to apply
Speak to us in branch to find the right option for you.
Useful tools ans advice
You might also be interested in
* Before investing in a unit-linked investment vehicle backed by a Collective Investment Scheme (UCI) governed by French or foreign law, you must read the French version of the Key Investor Information Document (TICI) or the Specific Information Document (DIS) available from HSBC branches or by consulting the electronic address www.hsbc.fr, as well as the Key Information Document (KID), the Information Notice or the General Conditions of the life insurance or capitalisation contract and the appendix "Financial funds" presenting the funds available on the contract and the applicable fees. Before you make any investment decision it is your responsibility to ensure, with the help of your usual advisors, that the medium or media in question correspond to the regulations to which you are subject (and in particular the local legislation to which you may be subject). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, and should be analyzed with caution.
(2) In the case of the Project version, the initial subscription payment must be at least €150 with the implementation of scheduled payments, minimum €45 per month. Without setting up scheduled payments, the minimum initial payment is €225. In the Generation version, the initial payment at subscription must be at least equal to €5000.
(3) According to the conditions defined in the contract information notice, degressive charges are applicable to additional payments and scheduled payments for contracts with scheduled payments in progress.
(4) The amount of the additional capital is limited to 50% of the net payments of costs, up to a maximum of €50,000. This coverage is only available to you if the effective date of your membership is before your 70th birthday. The exercise of the full repurchase option, the occurrence of the term in the event of death and the occurrence of your 75th birthday will terminate the guarantee. This coverage is subject to exclusions.
HSBC France: Public limited company with share capital of €491,155,980 (as at 27/09/2019) - SIREN 775,670,284 RCS PARIS
Head Office: 103, Avenue des Champs Elysées - 75008 Paris.
Bank and insurance intermediary registered with ORIAS (Organisme pour le Registre des Intermédiaires en Assurance - www.orias.fr under number 07 005 894.
Advertisement concerning the subscription of a contract of HSBC Assurances Vie (France): Société Anonyme with a capital of 115,000,000,000 euros - SIREN 338 075 062 RCS Paris - Registered office: 15, rue Vernet - 75008 Paris - Company governed by the Insurance Code. Postal address: 75419 Paris Cedex 08.