Enhance your assets to turn your projects into reality
Build and enhance your assets
Transferring your assets
Preparing your children’s future
Preparing for retirement
Is this contract right for me?
You want to enhance the value of your assets to make your various projects a reality.
HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2 is :
- accessible: subscribe in branch or online(1) from €1000
- flexible: choose the management method that suits you(1), make occasional payments from €1000 and schedule regular payments from just €75 per month
- scalable: change your management mode according to your needs
- Subscribe online or in branch
- An annual management fee that decreases according to the value of your contract
How to apply
Already an HSBC client?
Log on to online banking to apply.
Become an HSBC client
Complete our online form in minutes
100% online contract
- It’s simpleOnline download of your receipts and e-signature means no paper forms!
- No need to be an expert
HSBC helps you online as in your branch.
We advise you on the most appropriate allocations for your project and risk profile.
- Simple and efficient managementManage your contract from your secure space in the “Assurance vie” section (“Consultation, versements et arbitrages”).
- The same assistance online as in your branchWe advise you online on the allocation and investment vehicles that best suit you, once your investment project has been defined according to your risk profile.
HSBC online life insurance has been awarded by insurance and digital experts
Do you want to keep control?
With our “gestion libre” (self management) you can manage your savings independently and freely make switches between your different vehicles. On a daily basis, on the Internet or with your advisor, you can choose between our many unit links(5) and Euros Avenir Fund.
Would you like to entrust your savings to our HSBC experts?
Thanks to management with a “mandat d’arbitrage” (discretionary portfolio management), delegate the management of your investment to our financial experts. Our specialists determine a strategy to actively manage your savings according to market conditions.
Would you like to switch to autopilot?
The “gestion pilotée” (pilot management) is available only in branch. The HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2 contract is designed for you to maintain an allocation over time which matches your risk profile...
Think about financial options
Manage your investments with financial options(3):
- “L’investissement progressif(3)” (progressive investment): placing on the financial markets and smoothing the associated investment risk; limiting your risks by making your investment over one or more months.
- “L’arbitrage automatique des plus-values(3)” (automatic capital gains arbitrage): protect and/or boost your earnings; automatic triggering of your arbitrations if the earnings reach the threshold you have previously set.
- “La limitation des moins-values(3)” (limitation of capital losses): protect your investments in the event of a major disengagement from the financial markets by automatically disinvesting all your assets in the relevant medium if the capital loss threshold you have set is reached.
Investments in unit links, subject to market fluctuations, may fluctuate both upward and downward and present a risk of capital loss.
Protect your capital
A specific tax regime applies to life insurance in the event of surrender and death.
Pay before your 70th birthday to benefit from the advantageous tax benefits that will be applied to your beneficiaries.
More about HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2
For more information, make an appointment with your advisor by clicking here
Subscribe to life insurance 100% online
(1) Online, you can only subscribe to HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2 with the “gestion libre” (self management). To subscribe to a capitalization or transfer contract, please visit your branch. Similarly, to opt for managed or mandate management you must make an appointment.
(3) Options available only for the “gestion libre” (self management). Refer to the contractual provisions for the operating procedures of each option. Before investing in an OPC, you should carefully read the simplified prospectus, a regulatory document approved by the AMF or the DICI (Key Investor Information Document), available from HSBC France agencies or on www.hsbc.fr/nos-conseils-experts/guide-assurance-vie/, as well as the Information Notice/Guidelines for the life insurance or capitalisation contract and the appendix "Financial Support" containing the supports available on the contract and the applicable fees. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Investments, subject to market fluctuations, can fluctuate both upwards and downwards and present a risk of capital loss.
(4) The amount of additional capital is limited to 50% of the net payments of expenses, up to a maximum of €750,000. Please refer to the information notice for details, including the conditions for subscribing to this coverage and the exclusions provided.
(5) Before investing in a unit-linked investment vehicle backed by a Collective Investment Scheme (UCI) governed by French or foreign law, you must read the French version of the Key Investor Information Document (TICI) or the Specific Information Document (DIS) available from HSBC branches or by consulting the electronic address www.hsbc.fr, as well as the Key Information Document (KID), the Information Notice or the General Conditions of the life insurance or capitalisation contract and the appendix "Financial funds" presenting the funds available on the contract and the applicable fees. Before you make any investment decision it is your responsibility to ensure, with the help of your usual advisors, that the medium or media in question correspond to the regulations to which you are subject (and in particular the local legislation to which you may be subject). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, and should be analyzed with caution.