Grow your investments
Transfer your assets
Plan for your children’s future
Prepare for retirement
Already a customer?
Log on to online banking to apply.
New to HSBC?
It only takes a couple of minutes to complete our online form.
Download your receipts and e-signature with no paper forms.
Get investment advice to suit your plans and risk profile, just as you would in branch.
Manage your policy safely and efficiently online in 'Assurance vie', including advice, buying and selling.
Choose a policy recognised by insurance and digital experts.
How do you want to manage your policy?
You can choose from three management options to suit you, and move if your needs change(2).
Stay in control
With our “gestion libre” (self management) you can manage your savings independently and freely make switches between your different vehicles.
Trust in our experts
Thanks to management with a “mandat d’arbitrage” (discretionary portfolio management), delegate the management of your investment to our financial experts. Our specialists determine a strategy to actively manage your savings according to market conditions.
Manage it automatically
The “gestion pilotée” (pilot management) is available only in branch. The HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2 contract is designed for you to maintain an allocation over time which matches your risk profile...
- progressive investment(3): help reduce your risk and smooth out the market by making your investments over several months.
- limit orders(3): help protect and/or boost your earnings by automatically selling when the value reaches your chosen level.
- stop loss(3): help protect your investments against market crashes by automatically selling when the value falls to your chosen level.
Investments in unit links, subject to market fluctuations, may fluctuate both upward and downward and present a risk of capital loss.
Life insurance provides tax relief in the event of account closure or death.
Transfer before your 70th birthday to share these tax benefits with your beneficiaries.
Things you should know
Before you apply, please read the following documents. To discuss with an adviser, please make an appointment.
Useful tools and advice
Read our Life Insurance Guide
Your introduction to preparing for your loved ones' future.
You might also be interested in
HSBC Essentiel 2
The affordable way to take your first steps into life insurance.
HSBC Stratégie Patrimoine Vie 2
Comprehensive cover offering both HSBC and third-party funds.
(1) Online, you can only subscribe to HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2 with the “gestion libre” (self management). To subscribe to a capitalization or transfer contract, please visit your branch. Similarly, to opt for managed or mandate management you must make an appointment.
(3) Options available only for the “gestion libre” (self management). Refer to the contractual provisions for the operating procedures of each option. Before investing in an OPC, you should carefully read the simplified prospectus, a regulatory document approved by the AMF or the DICI (Key Investor Information Document), available from HSBC Continental Europe agencies or on www.hsbc.fr/nos-conseils-experts/guide-assurance-vie/, as well as the Information Notice/Guidelines for the life insurance or capitalisation contract and the appendix "Financial Support" containing the supports available on the contract and the applicable fees. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Investments, subject to market fluctuations, can fluctuate both upwards and downwards and present a risk of capital loss.
(4) The amount of additional capital is limited to 50% of the net payments of expenses, up to a maximum of €750,000. Please refer to the information notice for details, including the conditions for subscribing to this coverage and the exclusions provided.
(5) Before investing in a unit-linked investment vehicle backed by a Collective Investment Scheme (UCI) governed by French or foreign law, you must read the French version of the Key Investor Information Document (TICI) or the Specific Information Document (DIS) available from HSBC branches or by consulting the electronic address www.hsbc.fr, as well as the Key Information Document (KID), the Information Notice or the General Conditions of the life insurance or capitalisation contract and the appendix "Financial funds" presenting the funds available on the contract and the applicable fees. Before you make any investment decision it is your responsibility to ensure, with the help of your usual advisors, that the medium or media in question correspond to the regulations to which you are subject (and in particular the local legislation to which you may be subject). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, and should be analyzed with caution.