A great way to build your wealth
Invest in a choice of global assets, plus external funds chosen by our experts
Choose how you invest your savings to match your risk sensitivity
Build your savings with regular or lump-sum payments to suit your budget(1)
Enjoy a range of tax benefits when you close your policy or leave an inheritance(2)
Why choose HSBC Stratégie Patrimoine Vie 2?
Let our investment experts manage your portfolio.
Our life insurance* is regularly rewarded and recognised by experts.
Choose from 3 quality portfolios
1. Patrimoine Europe
Invest in a range of assets, exclusively in the European market.
2. Patrimoine Monde et Europe
Invest in a range of assets worldwide with a significant allocation in Europe.
3. Patrimoine Monde et Emergents
Invest in a range of assets worldwide with a view to exploring emerging markets.
|You can change your management option whenever you like(1).
1. Self management
You manage your savings independently and choose the trade-offs between your different investment media. On a daily basis, on the Internet or with your advisor, you can choose between many Account Units and the Euros Avenir euro vehicle.
2. HSBC Global Asset Management
Thanks to management via an arbitration mandate, you can delegate the management of your investment to our financial experts. HGAM (HSBC Global Asset Management) managers establish a strategy to actively manage your savings based on market conditions.
HSBC Stratégie Patrimoine Vie 2 proposes Euros Avenir vehicle, as well as a selection of units of account offering diversification in terms of asset classes, geographical allocations, themes, management styles, etc.
Life insurance policies are subject to income tax.
Life insurance is subject to specific taxes in case of surrender or death(4).
Before you apply, please read the following documents. To discuss with an adviser, please book an appointment.
How to apply
Speak to us in branch to find the right options for you.
Useful tools and advice
Read our Life Insurance Guide
Your introduction to preparing for your loved ones' future.
You might also be interested in
*Reward obtained on version 1 of the product
(2) Options available only for free management. Refer to the contractual provisions for the operating procedures of each option. Before investing in a UCI (collective investment undertaking), you should carefully read the simplified prospectus, a regulatory document approved by the AMF (Autorité des marchés financiers) or the DICI (Document d'Information Clé pour l'Investisseur), available from HSBC Continental Europe agencies, as well as the Information Notice/Guidelines for life insurance or capitalisation contracts and the appendix "Financial supports" containing the supports available on the contract and the applicable fees. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Investments, subject to market fluctuations, can fluctuate both upwards and downwards and present a risk of capital loss.
(3) The amount of additional capital is limited to 50% of the net payments of expenses, up to a maximum of €750,000. Please refer to the information notice for details, including the conditions for subscribing to this coverage and the exclusions provided for.