A great way to build your wealth
Invest in a choice of global assets, plus external funds chosen by our experts
Choose how you invest your savings to match your risk sensitivity
Why choose HSBC Stratégie Patrimoine Vie 2?
Let our investment experts manage your portfolio.
Our life insurance* is regularly rewarded and recognised by experts.
Choose from 3 quality portfolios
1. Patrimoine Europe
Invest in a range of assets, exclusively in the European market.
2. Patrimoine Monde et Europe
Invest in a range of assets worldwide with a significant allocation in Europe.
3. Patrimoine Monde et Emergents
Invest in a range of assets worldwide with a view to exploring emerging markets.
Decide how to manage your investments
|You can change your management option whenever you like(1).
1. Self management
You manage your savings independently and choose the trade-offs between your different investment media. On a daily basis, on the Internet or with your advisor, you can choose between many Account Units and the Euros Avenir euro vehicle.
2. HSBC Global Asset Management
Thanks to management via an arbitration mandate, you can delegate the management of your investment to our financial experts. HGAM (HSBC Global Asset Management) managers establish a strategy to actively manage your savings based on market conditions.
Invest in external funds
HSBC Stratégie Patrimoine Vie 2 proposes Euros Avenir vehicle, as well as a selection of units of account offering diversification in terms of asset classes, geographical allocations, themes, management styles, etc.
Choose from a range of innovative investment options
Investments in account units, subject to market fluctuations, may fluctuate both upward and downward and present a risk of capital loss.
Manage your investments through financial options (2):
- progressive investment(2): help reduce your risk and smooth out the market by making your investments over several months.
- limit orders(2): help protect and/or boost your earnings by automatically selling when the value reaches your chosen level
- stop loss(2): help protect your investments against market crashes by automatically selling when the value falls to your chosen level.
The value of investments can go down as well as up, and you may not get back what you invest.
Enjoy valuable tax benefits
Life insurance policies are subject to income tax.
Life insurance also provides tax relief in the event of account closure or death(4).
Protect your capital
Things you need to know
Before you apply, please read the following documents. To discuss with an adviser, please book an appointment.
How to apply
Speak to us in branch to find the right options for you.
Useful tools and advice
You might also be interested in
*Reward obtained on version 1 of the product
(2) Options available only for free management. Refer to the contractual provisions for the operating procedures of each option. Before investing in a UCI (collective investment undertaking), you should carefully read the simplified prospectus, a regulatory document approved by the AMF (Autorité des marchés financiers) or the DICI (Document d'Information Clé pour l'Investisseur), available from HSBC France agencies, as well as the Information Notice/Guidelines for life insurance or capitalisation contracts and the appendix "Financial supports" containing the supports available on the contract and the applicable fees. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Investments, subject to market fluctuations, can fluctuate both upwards and downwards and present a risk of capital loss.
(3) The amount of additional capital is limited to 50% of the net payments of expenses, up to a maximum of €750,000. Please refer to the information notice for details, including the conditions for subscribing to this coverage and the exclusions provided for.