Pass on your assets to make your projects a reality
Benefit from an advantageous tax system
Transfer before your 70th birthday to optimize the tax that will be applied to your beneficiaries
A capital transfer of more than €152,500 / beneficiary
For heirs who are not exempt from tax in the event of death (spouse, PACS partner, or brother and sister under certain conditions)
Transmit in the best conditions
Thanks to a piloted management guaranteeing the 33% invested in sectors useful to the economy (PME/ETI – Small to Mid-sized Enterprises)
Enhance your assets in the medium to long term
5 quality diversified funds
Is this contract made for me?
HSBC Transmission Patrimoine Vie 2 is:
- dedicated to wealth transfer(1)
- complementary to a good life Insurance strategy
- invested 100% in unit-linked products (units of account)
- in sectors relevant to the economy (PME/ETI – Small to Mid-sized Enterprises)
- in our range of high-end account units
- A tax-optimised transfer method, thanks to the "Vie Génération" system
- A way to invest in the development and dynamism of small businesses in France and Europe
Managing my contract
- Subscribe from €30,000 of capital
- One-off payments from a minimum of €1,000
- Scheduled regular payments from €75 per month
- A single management mode: piloted management
Piloted management is designed to maintain over time the allocation required to benefit from the "Vie Génération" scheme with:
- 33% invested in priority sectors on HSBC Euro PME support
- 67% in HSBC account units in one of the supports in the HSBC range
Investment in priority sectors
To benefit from "Vie Génération" tax advantages, you must invest 33% of your life insurance in an HSBC fund whose composition favours the financing of certain activities in targeted sectors:
- small and medium enterprises
- mid-size companies
In this way, you contribute to the development and dynamism of small businesses in France and Europe.
The rest of your contract is invested in one of the four most high-end diversified funds in our offer.
"Vie Génération" Taxation
HSBC Transmission Patrimoine Vie 2 is intended for people with a transferral objective(1).
Vie Génération Taxation
Thanks to the "Vie Génération" taxation, beneficiaries obtain an additional deduction of 20% on sums transferred through this contract (before the flat-rate deduction of €152,500 provided for under Article 990I of the General Tax Code(2) except for spouses or PACS partners(3), as part of an estate.
Applicable taxation (excluding the "Vie Génération" specificity)
The taxation of life insurance contracts for income tax purposes applies in the event of surrender.
Protect Your Capital
Upon enrollment, opt for the Garantie Plancher (Death Benefit)(4) :it ensures that designated beneficiaries receive additional capital in the event of death (the additional capital is the difference, when positive, between the premiums paid but not surrendered, less payment charges and the amount of the death benefit on the date of the claim for payment of the capital).
More about HSBC Evolution Patrimoine Vie 2
For more information, make an appointment with your advisor by clicking here.
For the portion of unit-linked rights, the amounts invested are not guaranteed but are subject to upward or downward fluctuations, depending in particular on developments on the financial markets. They present a risk of capital loss borne entirely by the subscriber*.
Always by your side
Online and in your branch, HSBC advises you on the best ways we can help you plan and complete your payments and arbitrations.
* Before investing in a unit-linked investment vehicle backed by a Collective Investment Scheme (UCI) governed by French or foreign law, you must read the French version of the Document d’Information Clé pour l’Investisseur (DICI- Key Investor Information Document) or the Document d’Informations Spécifiques (DIS- Specific Information Document) available from HSBC branches or by consulting the electronic address www.hsbc.fr, as well as the Document d’Informations Clés (DIC - Key Information Document), the Notice d’Informations (Information Notice) or the General Conditions of the life insurance or capitalisation contract and the appendix “Supports Financiers” (Financial supports) presenting the investment supports available on the contract and the applicable fees. Before any investment decision is made, it is your responsibility to ensure, with the help of your usual advisors, that the medium or media in question correspond to the regulations to which you are subject (and in particular the local legislation to which you may be subject). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, and should be analysed with caution.
(1) With a capital to be transferred of more than €152,500 per beneficiary, for non-exempt heirs (spouses, PACS partners, or brother and sister under conditions)
(2) for payments made before age 70, provided for by Article 990I of the Code Général des Impôts (General Tax Code)
(3) brother and sister under conditions
(4) Within the limits of the provisions of the contract. The amount of additional capital paid under the Garantie Plancher (Death Benefit) is limited to 50% of the payments made but not redeemed less expenses, up to a maximum of €750,000.
HSBC France: Public limited company with share capital of €491,155,980 (as at 27/09/2019) - SIREN 775,670,284 RCS PARIS
Head Office:103, avenue des Champs Elysées - 75008 Paris.
Bank and insurance intermediary registered with ORIAS (Organisme pour le Registre des Intermédiaires en Assurance - www.orias.fr under number 07 005 894.
Advertisement concerning the subscription of a contract of HSBC Assurances Vie (France): Société Anonyme with a capital of 115,000, 000 euros - SIREN 338 075 062 RCS Paris - Registered office: 15, rue Vernet - 75008 Paris - Company governed by the Code des Assurances (Insurance Code). Postal address: 75419 Paris Cedex 08.