Discover HSBC Premier
Save time with our dedicated Premier Relationship Management service(1)
Plan for the future and manage the unexpected with ease, in France and around the world
Get personalised wealth and investment help and expertise with HSBC consultants
Save money at home and abroad with HSBC Premier benefits
See how HSBC Premier can make your life easier
How much could you save?
A couple with three children could save €231 on standard HSBC fees(2):
- No joint current account maintenance fee: €24
- Two free Electron debit cards: €70
Free annual wealth report: €22
- No fees for a €10,000 new baby personal loan: €100 (estimate)
- International emergency cash: €15 (one claim per year)
Get a 50% discount on the providing of a second debit card for the same account(3)
for a customer moving to the UK, compared to our standard fees
- No current account maintenance fee: €24
- Free UK account opening service: €140
- Global View/Global Transfer services: €125 (based on 10 transfers a year)
- Free annual wealth report: €22
HSBC Premier at a glance
- Support from a dedicated HSBC Premier adviser
- No maintenance fees for current accounts
- Dedicated property buying service and preferential loans
- Customised support to build your and your family's legacy
- Premier international services for travellers and expats
- Exclusive benefits alongside our partners with HSBC Privileges
To enjoy these benefits, you must meet one of these conditions:
- Pay at least €4,500 per month (or €6,000 for a household) into an HSBC current, pension or mortgage account.
- Hold at least €75,000 worth of assets with us, in deposits, savings, life insurance or securities
(1) We're here Monday to Friday 8am - 10pm, Saturday 9am - 5.30pm. Public holidays 9am - 5.30pm. Unless stated otherwise, public holidays on Monday to Saturday are business days, except 1 May and 25 December.
(2) Savings based on the HSBC France price list, correct 1 October 2018.
(3) Discount applies to any identical personal debit or withdrawal card on the same account.