Discover HSBC Premier
Save time by relying on an advisor who’s available when you are(1)
Meet your goals and handle the unexpected with ease, in France and across the globe
Take advantage of a customised consulting service and HSBC expertise for your investments
Save money at home and abroad through HSBC Premier benefits
HSBC Premier makes your life easier
As an HSBC Premier customer, you could, for example, save €231 in advantages.
A couple with three children could save €231 on standard HSBC fees(2):
- Waiver of current account fees on a joint account: €24
Providing 2 free Electron debit cards: €70
Free annual wealth report: €22
- No fees for a €10,000 new baby personal loan: €100 (estimate)
- International emergency cash: €15 (one emergency encashment per year)
Get a 50% discount on the providing of a second debit card for the same account(3)
A customer moving to the UK could save €311 on standard HSBC fees(3):
- Waiver of current account fees: €24
- Free account opening service in the UK: €140
- Global View/Global Transfer services: €125 (calculated on the basis of 10 transfers per year)
- Free annual wealth report: €22
HSBC Premier in summary
- The support of a dedicated HSBC Premier advisor
- No maintenance fees for current accounts
- Dedicated real estate purchasing service and funding for your projects
- Customised support to build you and your family’s legacy
- Our best international services are offered to our HSBC Premier clients
- Exclusive advantages alongside our partners with HSBC Privileges
To take advantage of these benefits, you can:
- Secure your personal revenues at HSBC France (salary, retirement, mortgage) with a minimum amount of € 4,500 per month (or € 6,000 for a household).
- Or trust us with at least € 75,000 worth of assets (deposits, savings, life insurance, securities).
(1) Monday to Friday from 08:00 am to 10:00 pm. Saturday from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm. For public holidays, opening hours are from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm. Unless a contrary indication is mentioned, public holidays on weekdays (Monday to Saturday) are business days, except May 1st and December 25th.
(2) Discounts calculated on the basis of the HSBC France price list applicable on 1st October 2018.
(3) Discount applied to all HSBC France customers for providing any identical personal debit or lower category card on the same account.