- No current account management fee.
- Providing an instant debit card or cash withdrawal card: free for your children until their 18th birthday(2).
- 0% entry fees on assets from a gift or inheritance reinvested in HSBC life insurance(3).
- No admin fees on your personal loan when taken at the occasion of the birth of a new baby(4).
Free access to HSBC's expert advice, giving you peace of mind when planning your future
Some of the best wealth and financial experts are on hand with free advice to organise and grow your assets.
Exclusive HSBC investment services:
- The Financial Planning Service allows you and your Relationship Manager to put together the right solution for each goal, whether you want to protect your loved ones, fund your children’s education or save for retirement.
- The “Espace Patrimoine” or Wealth Centre gives you an overview of your investments with HSBC and their performance over time.
Take advantage of the HSBC Premier Privilege Program
Access exclusive benefits from the HSBC Premier Privilege program(7)
- Our partners offer you privileges and discounts : car rentals, priority taxis, travel partners, and well-being establishments…
How to benefit from the HSBC Premier Privilege Program?
- Find all the information online in your client space.
- Present your HSBC Premier recognition card in our partner stores.
A loan is a commitment and must be repaid. Evaluate your capacity of repayment before you commit.
(2) Until their 18th birthday. Providing a withdrawal or debit card (instant debit payment card with automatic authorisation): Visa Plus card or Visa Electron card. Off er available only for a Visa. Plus card linked to a Livret Jeune, Livret A or “Compte sur Livret” account opened in the child’s name and, from 16 years old, for a Visa Electron card linked to a deposit account opened in the child’s name.
(3) 0% entry fees on assets from a gift or inheritance reinvested in HSBC life insurance policies or capitalisation contracts with a minimum investment of €10,000 and at least 30% of which is invested in units of account. Offer applicable to HSBC life insurance policies and capitalisation contracts with HSBC Life Insurance (France). See conditions and list of contracts and documentation in branch. This offer may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. The gift must have been made by official deed or been the subject of a hand-to-hand gift declared to the tax authorities. Annual management fees will be invoiced in accordance with the conditions laid down in the life insurance policy or capitalisation contract.
(4) Subject to qualifying for the HSBC Premier offer as described in this brochure and to the Bank’s review and acceptance of the application. Offer valid up to 12 months after the birth. The borrower has a cooling-off period of a full 14 calendar days from the date of accepting the loan agreement.
(5) Subject to qualifying for the HSBC Premier offer as described in this brochure and to the Bank’s review and acceptance of the application. The borrower has a cooling-off period of a full 14 calendar days from the date of accepting the loan agreement.