Buy your first property successfully ... and the ones that follow !
- A preferential rate for our HSBC Premier customerss(1).
- A home loan specialist will keep you informed every step of the way until you get your keys.
- Flexible monthly payments that go up or down as your circumstances change(2).
- Home loan protection available 100% online to make things simpler.
- A home loan guide with all the useful information you'll need, including the key milestones and pitfalls to avoid.
We can offer you the best terms, whether you're looking to buy a car, go travelling or make home improvements.
Find out more about HSBC Premier
A loan is a commitment and must be repaid. Evaluate your capacity of repayment before you commit.
(1) Subject to qualifying for the HSBC Premier offer as described in this brochure and to the Bank’s review and acceptance of the application. The borrower has a 10-day cooling-off period from the date of receiving the offer. The sale is subject to obtaining the loan; if the loan application is unsuccessful, the seller must reimburse the borrower for the amounts paid. The Bank is under no obligation to grant applications made in connection with this commercial proposal. Any credit used to buy property or carry out home improvements or is guaranteed by your property is a mortgage.
(2) Up to a maximum of five times during the lifetime of your mortgage. See the conditions and contractual limits in the mortgage offer.
(3) Subject to qualifying for the HSBC Premier offer as described in this brochure and to the Bank’s review and acceptance of the application. The borrower has a cooling-off period of a full 14 calendar days from the date of accepting the loan agreement.