- Preferential rates for HSBC Premier customers
- Home loan specialists to keep you informed every step of the way
- Flexible monthly payments to suit you as your needs change(2)
- Home loan protection for your complete reassurance
- A home loan guide with all the information you need, including the key milestones and pitfalls to avoid
A loan is a serious commitment and must be repaid in full. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you apply.
(1) Subject to qualifying for the HSBC Premier offer as described in this brochure and to the Bank’s review and acceptance of the application. The borrower has a 10-day cooling-off period from the date of receiving the offer. The sale is subject to obtaining the loan; if the loan application is unsuccessful, the seller must reimburse the borrower for the amounts paid. The Bank is under no obligation to grant applications made in connection with this commercial proposal. Any credit used to buy property or carry out home improvements or is guaranteed by your property is a mortgage.
(2) Up to a maximum of five times during the lifetime of your mortgage. See the conditions and contractual limits in the mortgage offer.
(3) Subject to qualifying for the HSBC Premier offer as described in this brochure and to the Bank’s review and acceptance of the application. The borrower has a cooling-off period of a full 14 calendar days from the date of accepting the loan agreement.