Your dedicated international services
Our English-speaking International advisers are specialists in helping international customers. They are available by phone, by e-mail or videoconference, or you can meet them at the HSBC branch on the Champs Elysées in Paris.
Open Monday to Friday 8am – 7pm and 9am - 5pm on Saturdays(3)
Free cash withdrawals from HSBC cash machines worldwide
Outside the Euro zone, withdrawals made in an HSBC cash machines are exempt from withdrawal fees by HSBC France(2) . Find them in 66 countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas, the Middle East and North Africa.
HSBC France wherever you are
Leaving France or living abroad already?
HSBC is by your side wherever you are in the world
- A comprehensive review of your finances before you leave
- A helpful checklist of the steps you should take before your move abroad
- A financial review to help you prepare for your return to France
How to apply
New to HSBC?
Complete the online form to open an account
Speak to an adviser
To find out more about international services, make an appointment with an adviser at the international center
Our products and services
We remind you that according to the regulations in force, individuals, associations, and companies not having the commercial form, domiciled or established for tax purposes in France, are required to declare, when declaring their income or results, the accounts opened, held, used or closed abroad as well as the related income. In addition, as soon as individuals receive income from movable property through these accounts, they must pay social security contributions and, where applicable, a down payment of income tax. Finally, under certain conditions, the portion of the representative value of real estate assets of shares or shares in companies or organisations held in these accounts must be declared for tax purposes if the holders concerned are liable for it. In addition, under current regulations, individuals domiciled for tax purposes in France are required to declare, when filing their income tax returns, certain information relating to capitalisation contracts and investments of the same nature, and in particular life insurance contracts, taken out with organisations established outside France and, where applicable, the income generated on these contracts when they are fully or partially surrendered. In addition, the latter must also pay the social security contributions due under their contract. Finally, the surrender value of surrenderable insurance contracts and capitalisation warrants or contracts up to the fraction of their representative value of units of account composed of taxable real estate assets must be declared for tax purposes if the holders concerned are liable for it. In the event of non-compliance with these obligations, the persons concerned are exposed to tax reminders and the application of sanctions. For further details regarding your reporting and tax obligations, we recommend that you consult an independent adviser.
(5) Lingua Custodia offers any individual the opportunity to try its online translation service (beta version) free of charge for 3 months, up to a maximum of three types of documents: rental, home and employment insurance contracts. HSBC offers you simplified and faster access to this service as part of an offer reserved for any adult individual capable, excluding students, of opening their first account with HSBC France before 30 September 2019. The simplified access link will be sent after the account has been opened and will allow access to Lingua Custodia's translation service for 3 months under the above conditions. Offer limited to the first 1000 new customers. Offer can be combined with other current offers, limited to one access per person or per tax household in the event of opening a joint bank account. The terms and conditions of the translation service are those of the General Terms and Conditions signed directly between the client and Lingua Custodia and for which HSBC France is neither a party nor a guarantor. HSBC France cannot be held responsible for the performance of these services by Lingua Custodia and the consequences of such performance for users.
(6) Offer valid for a first subscription of 3, 6 or 12 months to learn a language. Subscription fees for Babbel language courses available on www.babbel.com. Offer reserved for individual HSBC France customers, can be combined with other current offers, limited to one access per person or per tax household. To benefit from the offer, the customer must register with Babbel via the link dedicated to HSBC customers. Offer valid as of June 1, 2019, subject to change/deletion at any time. The terms and conditions of the Babbel service are those of the contract signed directly between the customer and Babbel and for which HSBC France is neither a party nor a guarantor. HSBC France cannot be held responsible for the performance of these services by Babbel and the consequences of such performance for users.