Your benefits as an International student
Everyday banking in English
Online banking services are available in English at hsbc.fr or the HSBC France mobile app.
Open your French bank account before you move
Before you arrive in France, we can help you open your account online, giving you one less task to complete upon your arrival.
20% off your first subscription to French language courses from Babbel
Still not quite got the hang of French? Enjoy a 20% reduction off your first subscription to Babbel Language courses(1).
Help looking for a nice place to rent
Looking for somewhere nice to rent? Our partner UNKLE makes it easier by acting as your guarantor. Get one month of UNKLE rental guarantee fees free with HSBC France(2).
If you study at one of our partner schools in France(3), open an HSBC account to enjoy these extra benefits:
How to apply
New to HSBC?
Complete the online form to open an account
Speak to an adviser
To find out more about international services, make an appointment with an adviser at the international center
Our products and services
(1) Offer valid for a first subscription of 3, 6 or 12 months to learn a language. Subscription fees for Babbel language courses available on www.babbel.com. Offer reserved for individual HSBC France customers, can be combined with other current offers, limited to one access per person or per tax household. To benefit from the offer, the customer must register with Babbel via the link dedicated to HSBC customers. Offer valid as of June 1, 2019, subject to change/deletion at any time. The terms and conditions of the Babbel service are those of the contract signed directly between the customer and Babbel and for which HSBC France is neither a party nor a guarantor. HSBC France cannot be held responsible for the performance of these services by Babbel and the consequences of such performance for users.
(2) Rental guarantee subscription rates available on www.unkle.fr. Offer available for individual HSBC France customers. Offer can be combined with other current offers, reserved for individuals who are already HSBC France customers or those opening their first account with HSBC France. The reduction for your rental guarantee will be applied in the second month. To benefit from the offer you must register with UNKLE at www.unkle.fr and use your HSBC bank account to pay for your UNKLE guarantee. Offer valid as of October 1, 2019, subject to change/deletion at any time. Conditions for delivery of the UNKLE service are those of the contract signed directly between the customer and UNKLE, for which HSBC France is neither party nor guarantor. HSBC France shall not be liable for the performance of services offered by UNKLE or the consequences of such performance for users.
(3) Offer valid for the first time account opened from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. Specific pricing conditions reserved for students aged 18 to 28, students of a partner institution with the Bank. Subject to acceptance of the file, and within the limits of the provisions of the contract. Get in touch with the nearest agency or contact us for a list of partner schools.
(4) Preferential rate for the subscription of the HSBC Hexagon agreement during the period of study at the institution. Rate renewable each year upon presentation of the current student card. Offer subject to conditions, subject to acceptance by the Bank. Access to products and services may be restricted to certain persons or in certain countries.
(6) Cumulative with other current offers and not applicable to HSBC France employees. Card that can be used as a means of payment in store and on the Internet, in one or more instalments, to the nearest cent of euros. Valid for 12 months.