Are you planning to move to France to continue your studies and learn a new language? Its rich culture, the quality of life and the level of excellence of its education means France is an ideal choice.
Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice and many other cities are popular with international students. Whether you’re planning a short or long stay, HBSC Continental Europe is by your side.
From the moment you decide to go abroad, your international bank can help you organise your project. And when you arrive, a range of banking services awaits to make your first day at school a success.
What are your advantages as an international student?
Online services in French and English
Your personal online banking and the HSBC Continental Europe app are available both in English and French. It makes it easy to manage your accounts and benefit from all your everyday banking services.
If you’re studying at one of our partner schools(3), use the code HSBCETUDIANT when you open your account to benefit from:
New to HSBC?
If you are coming to France and want to open an account with an international bank, take a few minutes to fill out the following form.
Speak to an adviser
Do you need advice or help for your arrival in France? Talk to a branch adviser to discover our international services.
(2) Offer valid for a first subscription of 3, 6 or 12 months to learn a language. Subscription fees for Babbel language courses are available at www.babbel.com Offer reserved for individual HSBC Continental Europe customers, can be combined with other current offers, limited to one access per person or per tax household. To benefit from the offer, the customer must register with Babbel via the link dedicated to HSBC customers. Offer valid as of 1 January 2021, subject to change/deletion at any time. The terms and conditions of the Babbel service are those of the contract signed directly between the customer and Babbel and for which HSBC Continental Europe is neither a party nor a guarantor. HSBC Continental Europe cannot be held responsible for the performance of these services by Babbel and any consequences of such performance for users.
(3) Offer valid for a first account opened from Jan 1st to Dec 31st 2021. Specific pricing conditions apply for students aged 18 to 28 and students of a partner institution of the Bank. Subject to acceptance, and within the limits of the provisions of the contract. Contact your nearest branch or contact us directly for a list of partner schools.
(4) Preferential rate for subscription to the HSBC Hexagone contract during your period of study at the institution. Rate renewable each year upon presentation of a current student card. Offer subject to conditions, subject to acceptance by the Bank. Access to products and services may be restricted to certain persons or in certain countries / regions.
(6) Cumulative with other current offers and not applicable to HSBC Continental Europe employees. Card can be used as a means of payment in store and on the Internet, in one or more instalments, to the nearest cent in euros. Valid for 12 months.
(7) Global Transfers: up to USD 100,000 (or its equivalent) and subject to eligibility. Additional fees may be charged by French or foreign correspondents for a particular service or following a foreign exchange transaction. The exchange rate corresponds to the exchange price of the currency at the time the transaction is executed plus a variable margin depending on the amount of the transaction and the currency processed.