All the pages translated into English on the www.hsbc.fr site are for your information only. Only the French version of the www.hsbc.fr web site apply from a legal perspective.
You are currently connected to the www.hsbc.fr website, edited by HSBC Continental Europe, S.A with a capital of 491 155 980 euros (on 12/01/2020).
- HSBC Continental Europe is accredited as a credit institution and investment services provider by the European Central Bank (Sonnemannstrasse 22, 60314 Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany) and controlled by the same authority as well as by the Prudential Control and Resolution Authority (ACPR, 61, rue Taitbout, 75009 Paris) and the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF, 17 Place de la Bourse - 75002 Paris).
- For stock market transactions, HSBC Continental Europe acts as a custody account-keeper and receiver-transmitter for third-party orders.
HSBC Continental Europe is authorized to provide investment services for:
- receipt and transmission of orders on behalf of third parties
- execution of orders on behalf of third parties
- and related accounts
- custody service for financial instruments on behalf of third parties.
French stock market orders are executed by Natixis Equity Markets agents.
- Registered Office: 38, avenue Kléber - 75116 Paris
- SIREN Number: 775 670 284 RCS Paris
- Individual Identification Number (TVA): FR 70775670284
- Phone number:
- 0 810 246 810* (service charge of €0,09/call + price of call) for a private customer Monday to Friday 08:00-20:00 and Saturday 09:00-17:30.
- 0 810 83 84 85** (service charge of €0,05/min + price of call) for a business customer from Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 6pm.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication Director: Samir ASSAF
- Hosts (01 41 02 40 00):
- HSBC Holdings - 8 Canada Square - London E14 5HQ
- Telecom Italia - Data Center Vitry - 29 Rue Edith Cavell - 94400 Vitry sur Seine
- Easynet France - 69, rue Beaubourg - 75003 PARIS
HSBC Continental Europe also acts as an insurance intermediary registered with ORIAS (Organisme pour le Registre des Intermédiaires en Assurance, information available on www.orias.fr) under the number 07 005 894. HSBC Continental Europe holds 100% of HSBC ASSURANCES VIE (FRANCE), a company governed by the Insurance Code.
The navigation on this site is subject to the regulations in force and to these conditions of use.
The latter being updated regularly, you are invited to consult this page upon each connection to the site.
The documents, information and services offered on the website are intended for French residents.
Internet users who do not have this status are solely responsible for opening the various pages of the website.
You are informed that everything you view and read on this website is protected by the law of intellectual property.
This Website (the "Site") is primarily intended for users who access it from France. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that the Site, or the information it contains, complies with the laws or regulations of other countries and regions, nor that its use is appropriate elsewhere than in France. You are solely responsible for any use of the Site by a third party from your computer and you must ensure that this person complies with these Terms and Conditions. The information provided on this Site is not intended to be communicated to, or used by, anyone in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or local law. This Site shall not be considered as an offer or solicitation to provide investment advice or services, or to buy or sell securities or other financial instruments outside of France.
- All works on the site, including images, texts, iconographic and photographic representations and downloadable documents on the site are protected by intellectual property rights.
- Photo Credits: the hsbc.fr Patrimonial Management pages use photos of Roset line products with their agreement.
- Reproduction and/or representation of all or part of this website, on any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Director of Publication.
- Confidentiality and integrity
My online banking and Elys PC are fully secure. To learn more, visit our section dedicated to security.
Outside of a secure space like My Online Bank or Elys PC, the confidentiality and integrity of the information is not ensured on the Internet. Therefore:
- The messages that you send us via the Internet can be intercepted and/or modified (both in their content and their origin).
- Personal information is not protected on the network. We advise you to send this information to us via postal services.
- Personal information
All personal data are collected, processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Charter which can be consulted at the following address: https://www.hsbc.fr/en-fr/protection-des-donnees/. The charter is also available on request in any HSBC branch in France. It is also recalled that, in accordance with the applicable regulations, any consumer has the possibility to register for to the Do Not Call List for free at: www.bloctel.gouv.fr. It is forbidden for a professional to phone a consumer registered on this list, except in the case of contractual relations.
- Non-personal information
Any non-personal information that you transmit or disseminate on the website (by an email, by fax or by a simple mail) may be used by HSBC for any purpose, commercial or not, an in particular may be reproduced, disclosed or transmitted through any support, known or to come.
It is expressly reminded that HSBC has no control or responsibility for the creation, including without its knowledge, of links to websites outside HSBC and the content of said websites or their level of security. Also, you agree that your choice to access another website via a hypertext link is at your own risk. Consequently, any direct or indirect prejudice resulting from your access to another website linked by a hypertext link, the consultation of this other website, the use of the information obtained via these hypertext links and/or contracts subscribed on the basis of these hypertext links or information that they can obtain cannot engage the responsibility of HSBC.
In general, it is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the site you select is not infested with viruses or any other parasite of a destructive nature.
Under no circumstances HSBC will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of its website or related websites.
The creation of a link to this website in any form whatsoever, concerning all or part of the information contained on the site, must be preceded by a prior written authorization from HSBC.
These cookies allow you to login to your online banking services, choose your logging preferences, subscribe to online products and services, and use tools.
For more information, visit ‘’cookies management’’ on the hsbc.fr website.
- Only account statements, portfolio statements, notices of periodic transactions provided by post or made available on the website in electronic format as part of a specific subscription will prevail. Other information displayed on the secure spaces are purely indicative (Statement of credit card, Statement of portfolio, etc). The responsibility of HSBC Continental Europe cannot be engaged because of incomplete or inaccurate information.
For stock market transactions, HSBC Continental Europe acts as a custody account-keeper and receiver-transmitter for third-party orders.
- All general information relating to economy, stock market or finance that are provided to the customer, are purely indicative. HSBC declines any liability for the use that could be made of this information by customers. This information is of a general nature, it is not intended to apply to the personal situation of the customer and it is not in any way a professional or legal opinion. This information may be modified at any time. HSBC uses all necessary means for the diffusion of an actual and accurate information, but cannot be held responsible in any way for errors or omissions in this website pages, for obsolescence of information, and their prospective consequences for users.
- In the event of a dispute between the customer and his telecommunication operator or any other operator or intermediary, or in the event of a malfunction of the computer or the or the access mode owned by the customer, the internet network and access to this network, no matter the cause or origin, HSBC Continental Europe cannot be held liable if it results in difficulties in the transmission and routing of customer instructions within normal deadlines (stock market orders, transfer orders, etc.).
- Customers wishing to place online stock market orders, particularly on the Euronext markets, declare that they are fully aware of the operating conditions and market mechanisms on which their orders are placed. In particular, they state that they are aware of and accept the risks inherent to transactions on these markets, in particular, the speculative nature or their possible lack of liquidity. The intervention of HSBC Continental Europe in the reception, transmission and execution of the client's orders does not imply any appreciation from the Bank on the relevance of these operations, which is the sole responsibility of the client. However, when the client wishes to carry out a transaction on financial instruments he is not familiar with, or whose risk he does not assess, it is recommended, prior to the placing of the order, to carefully read all the documentation available online and to request any complementary information from HSBC Continental Europe, directly from its branch or from the Customer support Center and, if necessary, to request any useful document.
- Before investing in a French or foreign Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS) fund, the client must read the French version of the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and its prospectus, which are regulatory documents approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) or the authority of the UCITS homeland, available at HSBC branches. Before any investment decision, it is up to the client to ensure that the considered supports correspond to their financial situation, his investment objectives, his sensitivity to risk, as well as to the regulations to which he/she belongs (and in particular the local legislation to which he would eventually be subject). We invite the client to meet with their local advisor in order to reinforce their investment decisions.
Certain information displayed on the secure website is provided by companies specialised in the supply of financial or stock data ("the suppliers"). They are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute an incentive to sell or buy. This information will be used by the customers under their sole responsibility.
In no way, HSBC Continental Europe and the suppliers can be held responsible for any errors or omissions that the pages of this website contain, the obsolescence of information or decisions made by customers on the basis of this information and possible financial losses suffered by them.
Information from suppliers, such as all information on the HSBC website in France, is protected by national and/or international laws on intellectual property and copyrights. Reproduction and/or representation of all or part of this website, on any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the supplier concerned.
Share prices are transmitted by Six Financial.
The Euronext Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and LSE, Dow Jones, Nasdaq and Nikkei indices are:
- In real time for clients
Note: The last prices available for the portfolio's detail page are the previous day's closing prices.
The contents are powered by the following suppliers:
- Cercle Finance: sitting comments, currency and rate comments, economy news, companies, securities transactions, economic statistics, corporate diaries, brokers' stock recommendations
- Six Financial: meeting comments, economy/finance news, general news, technology, corporate news, securities transactions, brokers' stock recommendations, consensus
- IT Finance: Graphical Interface Course
- Cofisem: company profiles
- In particular, it is recalled that: the intellectual property rights on the stock databases belong to Euronext, the software that allows the display of data in graphical format to IT Finance.
- You acknowledge that your use of the website does not imply in any case the transfer to your benefit of any intellectual property right.
The content of the website does not constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell or carry out any other transaction. You must never forget that:
- The amount of investments and any income from them can go down as well as up. You may not get back the full amount originally invested.
- Past performance is not necessarily a reliable indicator of future performance.
- Exchange rates can cause increases or decreases in investment.
- Tax systems are subject to changes and their assessment is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All investments in financial instruments are exposed to a certain level of risk.
- It is recommended to diversify your sources of information before making an investment decision.
The HSBC website in France does not provide financial or stock market advice and in no way encourages the purchase or sale of securities or financial products. The data available on the website are for information purposes only and are not intended to encourage or discourage financial transactions. You are solely responsible for the use you make of the information provided.
In order to protect the interests of their customers, strengthen the fight against financial crime and ensure the safety of the financial system in the long term, the regulatory authorities have required banks to strengthen the knowledge of their customers and some of their controls. To comply with these new requirements and in view of its international dimension, HSBC implements the highest standards of control and security.
In the context of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), a new US regulation that imposes certain obligations on non-US banks on their "US Persons" customers, HSBC will soon be talking to potential customers affected by its implementation.
Discover all the answers to the questions that you could ask yourself about this regulation.
We remind you that according to the regulations in force, natural persons, associations, and companies that are not holding ain commercial status, all of which fiscally domiciled or established in France, are required to declare, when reporting income or results, the financial statements open, used or closed abroad and all other related revenue. In addition, in the case of natural persons, as soon as a collection of real estate income occurs through these accounts, they must pay social security contributions and, where applicable, an income tax installment. Finally, these accounts must be declared to wealth tax if the relevant holders are liable to it.
In addition, according to the regulations in force, individuals fiscally domiciled in France are required to declare, when they file their income, certain information relating to capitalization and investment contracts of the same nature, and in particular to life insurance policies subscribed with bodies established outside France and, where applicable, the products generated on these contracts when a total or partial surrender. In addition, the latter must also pay social security contributions payable under their contract. Finally, these contracts must be declared to the wealth tax if the holders concerned are liable to it.
In case of non-compliance with these obligations, the persons concerned are exposed to tax reminders and the application of sanctions. For more information on your tax obligations, we recommend that visit your closest independent board.
The FGDR’s mission is to indemnify depositors in the event that the institution where their assets are held fails.
You can learn more about FGDR on their website.