Recommend us to your friends and family
And you’ll receive a special gift!
Your friends and family will receive a warm welcome Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Rest assured, they’ll receive the best possible experience.
Special benefits for your recommended friends
(1) Offer valid between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020. Liberty gift box offered to sponsors who have made 2 successful introductions, resulting in the opening of 2 separate deposit accounts at HSBC France, provided the recommended people are adults and receive income. Offer renewable once, i.e. 2 Liberty gift boxes offered for 4 sponsorships completed between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020 at the latest. Offer can be combined with other current offers excluding the HSBC Student offer and is not available to HSBC France staff members. Photos of gifts are non-contractual, stocks are not guaranteed, gift collections change according to fashions, seasons and the addition of brand new products.
(2) Card (Visa Classic, Visa Premier or Gold Mastercard) and account fees are set at €1 for the first year. Card supplied is a debit card (international payment card with immediate or deferred debit). Preferential rate for the first year following the opening of your account if you sign an HSBC Hexagon agreement. Offer subject to conditions exclusively available at branches of the Bank's network, subject to acceptance by the Bank. Offer valid for all bank cards except Visa Infinite.
(4) Subject to acceptance of your application and for any personal loan request for a minimum amount of €10,000. The Bank is under no obligation to respond favorably to requests made in the context of this business proposal.
(6) Before any investment decision is made, it is your responsibility to ensure, with the help of your usual advisers, that the medium or media in question correspond to your financial situation, your investment objectives, your risk appetite and the regulations to which you are subject (and in particular the local legislation to which you may be subject). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, and should be analyzed with caution. Investments, subject to market fluctuations, can fluctuate both upwards and downwards and present a risk of capital loss. Changes in exchange rates between currencies can have a significant impact on product performance.
(7) Offer valid for one or more payments without minimum payment. Payments benefiting from the offer are payments made in a branch (the offer does not apply to online transactions). Excluding monetary collective investment undertakings (UCIs). Before investing in a UCI governed by French or foreign law, you must read the French version of the Key Investor Information Document (TICI) or its prospectus, regulatory documents available from HSBC agencies or on www.hsbc.fr. Only one Share Savings Plan (PEA) may be opened per person, two for a married/acquired couple subject to common taxation for all institutions combined. Persons who are dependent on a taxpayer for tax purposes (such as minor children or children connected with their parents' tax household) may not open a PEA. The opening of a PEA is reserved for individuals whose tax residence is in France. The transfer of the holder's tax domicile outside France does not result in the termination of the plan unless the domicile is transferred to a Non-Cooperative State and Territory (ETNC). The maximum amount of payments is €150,000, with a minimum opening amount of €15. Any withdrawal before 8 years will result, with some exceptions, in the termination of the plan. Withdrawals after 8 years (total or partial withdrawal) are free. However, a total withdrawal results in the closure of the plan and, in the event of a partial withdrawal, it is no longer possible to make further payments.