Our perspective and support
The sale of HSBC Continental Europe’s retail banking business in France took effect on 1 January 2024.
CCF is now providing you the services we used to.
Find out on ccf.fr what CCF has to offer you.
HSBC Continental Europe remains active in France and is refocusing on its corporate and investment banking and markets activities as well as European private banking, insurance and asset management.
- The people who advised and served you yesterday will continue to do so.
- All branches dedicated to retail customers are taken over by the buyer.
- You can continue to use your HSBC cards until they are automatically replaced by CCF, including for your online purchases.
- Your HSBC cheques will be debited automatically from your CCF account until you receive your new CCF chequebook.
- Transfers and direct debits using your old IBAN will be automatically transferred to your CCF account until 30 June 2024 without any action from you.
- HSBC Assurances Vie (France), HSBC Global Asset Management (France) and HSBC REIM (France) have signed long-term agreements with CCF to ensure continuity in the management of your investments.
You received your new bank details and Remote Banking username last December. Visit ccf.fr or download the Mes Comptes CCF mobile app to log on to your accounts.
A question ?
The telephone numbers of your relationship managers, branches and Contact Centre have not changed at CCF. Contact them directly for more information.
Information last updated on 01 January 2024.